Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New friends

well since I have been in Boise I made a new friend and found an old friend the first is Tammy M she is in my ward at church she saw me with my cane and said she used one from time to time because she has MS so we started to talk and as she was telling me about her self and that she grew up in Pocatello and she married a boy from Pocatello it all started to click that her sister in-law was my good friend Pearl from elementary and junior high but it got better Pearl lives in Boise so we got together and had a blast getting acquainted we get together on Friday because she doesn't have to work. It is so much fun .Pearl reminded me of something that happened when we were in 4th grade we toke violin lessons and we had played I Am A Child of God for the primary in service meeting I had totally forgot I remember being so nervous I am sure I made a few error but it makes me smile when I remember it .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember you ever playing
the violin hmmm Were was I. You must not practice much Sis

Noelle said...

You should stop using your cane just to get attention. At least you didn't hit anybody with it. Yet. That I know of.

I can't wait to hear your violin recital.