This is my front door to the averege veiw they would say nothing. they might say oh whats this picture for? or nice door .or even you need some color. out of all these my Dad said I don't think I can come visit with that door mat they were comeing down for the weekend and it just so happened that Utah State was playing BYU of which my dad is a huge BYU fan so I didsome fast thinking.


So the night before they were going to come I took a Blue pillow case to Holly's to make a door mat slip cover and because I have terrible hand writing I let Kristina do the words then her and Capri and me painted the rest and this was the fished product my dad loved it
2 comments:
Now that is love!
oh marlene! you are so clever, I would not have thought of something so welcoming.
Post a Comment