This is my handsome husband yesterday he did it he shaved his beard off!! we have been married 16 years and he grew it in 1993 when he was in fiddler on the roof. and I was ready for a change for him he told me he would feel naked with out it and I told him I like you naked. as of right know I have no pictures because he refuse to let me. one things for sure I like kissing him with out it (I feel like I am having affair). all in all he looks good
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
It's all gone !
This is my handsome husband yesterday he did it he shaved his beard off!! we have been married 16 years and he grew it in 1993 when he was in fiddler on the roof. and I was ready for a change for him he told me he would feel naked with out it and I told him I like you naked. as of right know I have no pictures because he refuse to let me. one things for sure I like kissing him with out it (I feel like I am having affair). all in all he looks good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When you start throwing words like "naked" out there, I don't know what to say.
I would like to see a pic of his nakedness, sneak one when he's not looking. Unlike Noelle, I'm very comfortable w/ the word naked!
Hey Marlene,
I found you through Laura's blog. How are you. Hope it is ok if I drop in some time.
Tara
Marlene - you are hillarious!!!
Post a Comment