
So ever two weeks we help holly do her Costco run, for me this is a lot of fun I love to shop I don't care what is for. My job is to mark things of the list and keep holy with in budget my rule is this if she can get something off the list if she has decided one of the items on the list she doesn't need.(of equal or lesser Value) it works pretty well
but lets face it if she really wants it, it is her money and she will get it but it makes her ponder for a minute if she needs it. I like to play the tough. On this day I was I was extra happy because I don't have a cup holder on my scooter,To my surprise the Costco cups fit right in the middle of the controller this made me very happy Discovered
2 comments:
It's the little joys in life that keep us going, don't you think?
Your so positive, I love it! will you be my friend and teach me your ways?
Post a Comment