Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boys shoot girls shop


When the boys went shooting me and Holly went shopping and to dinner. It was the first time since we have moved that we were out without the kids.
Do you think holly is happy?

So first we went to by some clothes for Holly. She needed them very bad. She got a couple pairs of jeans and a pair of black pants, and a couple sweaters and a shirt.We had so much fun we laughed and laughed. Their was a guy who worked there who must of thought we were crazy. He came up to see if we needed any help. we talked for awhile
then he walked away so Holly said hey can you get that guy I have a question. So I turned around and yelled hey guy we need some help. the whole time we were there we called him guy and me and holly were talking later and she was amazed that his name was guy I cracked up and said his name not guy we just called him that. the fashion shots are here of her new clothes






we then were off to dinner. we went to Olive Garden for dinner it was so good we had the nice server. his name was Tim he was very humorous we learned a lot about him we learned that he has been sober for 6 months and he lived in Kentucky on a horse farm ,and I have the best for last. his family plays hand and foot!

4 comments:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

that looks so fun, i wish i could have been there!

Robyn said...

Sounds like a great night. Thanks for the photos of my sis modeling. Next time see if you can get that girl into some color! It's just like Holly to think that guys name was Guy.

whitney said...

I'm commenting here because I dont know if you'll get it in the "eyebrow section" ...all I want to know is did you make yourself swear while waxing or am I the only one who can do that?!!

Noelle said...

You both look awesome. Olive Garden sounds good about now!