Friday, November 14, 2008

Greenbelt




So the other day we went with Jericho and holly on a walk on the greenbelt the trees still had some leaves on them.Lets be honest I rode me scooter and they walk but it was still fun I carried the drinks in my basket so I felt useful.
we took some random pictures of use and holly was obsessed with the leaves and what kind of tree was growing such fabulous leaves. We even saw some fly fisherman in the river .

this is Jericho like me he prefers to ride.



Here I am changing lanes on the bike path I loved the sign that say Don't be a speed demon it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I love that you are using your hand signals to change lanes! You could totally go on a bike ride with us next time you come. I promise I won't say a word about it to the kids.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you guys. I love this time of year. All the beautiful colors. Looks like ya'll had fun.