
Since it is fathers day I wanted to give a shout out to my Dad and just write down a few of my memories Growing up in .
when I was young I remember we often would go camping there was one time he got of work on a Friday decided to load up in the camper and took off to Box Elder Canyon I loved to go camping and fishing with my family.
When I was 11 we moved to the farm once we did that the camper was removed from the truck and a whole new lifestyle began and I must say I loved it. I remember my dad saying early to bed and early to rise makes you happy wealthy and wise my dad did this a much as possible unless he was farming or we begged him to play a game to this day I think he likes to tell us no just so we will beg him to play!!
He loved to come in my room in the Morning and break out in song " good morning merry sunshine good to meet you"...
I don't know the rest he taught me that driving was a right not a privilege . He taught me by example to work hard, and

he loves to rub his whiskers on my face .he loves the old westerns. He always worries over everything I remember just before I went on my mission I was out with some friends it was a Saturday night and daylight saving and he went out looking for me back then I wa

s mad but I soon realized that he really did just love me . He once taught me how to check if the Electric fence was was on he gave me the tester and told me to put one end on the fence and other end in my hand I got quit the shock it worked, come to find out the other end needed to go in the ground he thought he was very funny. he loves the lord and he family when I call home which is almost daily he always seems to be great full and and happy to talk to me. I have seen him change over the years and he just keeps getting better.I love to See him with my mom and how he take care of her .One of My Favorite memories is when my Madi Passed away my dad talk at her funeral he sang a song that his dad sang to me and my dad sang to his grandchildren it was perfect my dad is tough as nails and will cry in a heart beat I love my dad!!!!
5 comments:
I'm glad that you guys appreciate your fathers' I really love my three fathers.
My earthly dad, Heavenly Father, and Gary =]
Aren't dads great? Yours is obviously a great dad, because he raised a great daughter.
dad
You are so sweet to give such great memoirs to your parents on Mother's and Father's Day. Thanks for Sharing.
Hi Marlene. I miss you.
Post a Comment