Sunday, June 1, 2008

I was just sitting her and thinking about my sister-in-law Cheryl she live in Salt Lake and I am so excited to go and see her at the end of the month she is Gary sister we always have fun weather we are sitting on a raft in the middle of hazered lake, Stamping ,running errands the last time I went home we went to go get Yogurt and we went and sat on the grass we were just laughing and wondering why no ones else was sitting on the grass sure enough the sprinklers went off we jumped up and ran (we all no how fast I am) I yelled a at Ralph (thats her husband ) to get my purse it was so funny we were all wet and laughing so hard and so did the people around us she is such a giver and willing to help others can't wait to see her !!

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

that is a really funny story, I was laughing out loud reading it!

Noelle said...

I'm glad you get to go on a fun vacation. Try to stay out of the sprinklers this time! TTYL.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about the sprinklers. What could we do this time to top that. I was looking at my calendar today and realized it was only three weeks until you get to come to my house. I am so excited. Woo Hoo!

Love Ya
Cheryl