Last weak we went to A ballet recital For are friends girls Capri,Kristina ,and Daniel it was really good I had only been to one other recital before and that was about 9 years ago for my niece Shemai nothing against her but all I remember is that she looked very cute in her maroon tutu, This Ballet was a full ballet of Pinocchio they did a really good job Capri was a cricket Kristina and Daniel were school girls here are a few photo

s

After the recital we went to Greater for the best ice cream I have ever Tasted. All 5 Five girls wanted to ride with us so I of course had to take pictures
s

3 comments:
I want to see you in that green and black number. It would really bring out your eyes.
Mar not to crush your bubble or anything but, that was 14 yr ago she was in 1st grade and she's 20 now how time flys love the sis
heheh daniel. x3 you forgot the le at the end- danielle. but that was a lot of fun! i enjoyed snapping pics with your awesomely awesome camera.
Post a Comment