Thursday was one of those days that I didn't want to see or talk to anyone So I keep my blinds closed turned my phone ringer off and settled my self in for a day with my thoughts and the dogs after setting around for awhile I decided to do a job that I have been putting off for some time trimming the dogs nails and giving them a haircuts after about two hours I decide Lucy is as good as she will get

I was smart enough to put a sheet down before I got started it was to hot for me to go outside. I would like to point out my shorts some of you will understand why the rest will be glad you haven't seen them. well I got the hair cleaned up and then I decided to take a shower because I like to do that before Gary gets home at night. the doorbell rang and i decided to ignore it because that was the kind of mood I was in. but then I just decided I would look just in case and low and behold Holly C was peeking in my window. she invited us to dinner witch was very nice and even though I was not really in the mood I decided to go One because I new we would play a game of hand and foot and we needed Dinner. then the best part of the day happened.

My Gary brought Me flowers home which does not happen often it was such a sweet surprise that it made me smile and That it meant so much !! for a day that started out on the down side it ended on a high thanks bear,
5 comments:
You are so Awesome sister!!! I'm glad your Gary cheered you up with flowers!!! I miss ya and hope you know I love ya and think of ya often!! Be good. Love ya
You know I love those shorts! The flowers are beautiful.
Awww, c'mon, it couldn't be that bad. We wuv you Mar. Did you enjoy dinner, by the way?
Lucy looks pretty content considering what you just did to her!
Beautiful Flowers! THat is so great. I'm glad the day ended well. Poor Lucy is bald now though! :)
Post a Comment