Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sooooo Good !!!!!

On Sunday I asked Gary what we were going to eat for dinner he said I don't know but I got some shrimp out of the freezer. So I got home and started to peel the shrimp and then Gary got home and whipped up the best dinner ever he called it shrimp with a garlic sauce the name does not give it justice . He took the shrimp and grilled them in a pan with some spices and the sauce was made by crushing the shells and boiling them in water draining them from the water and reducing it down to a couple of tablespoons then added cream and butter added some fresh Parmesan cheese it was so good I am so grateful for a husband that can cook and likes to do it yet one more reason I love him so much.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

That guy is sure a creative cook. On Sunday we ate at Jeff's grandparents' house. Lasagna. And garlic bread. And salad.

Vicki said...

Rusty's salivating right now. Can he come over for dinner next time you have this? You guys are too awesome.

whitney said...

Hi! SO... I'm now a blogger! I miss you! Comin to Memphis any time? -whit