Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas day

When we got to Garden Valley we had a great Meal Cheryl and Ralph did the cooking. we had a fabulous dinner we had shrimp and crab cocktail,Ham and these red potatoes that were made so good and homemade herb french bread. and sure their was more and I don't remember for desert we had some warm pudding it was so good after a good dinner me Cheryl and Mom played a rousing game of Train Dominoes and yes I one!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Marlene, I miss you and Gary. Your Christmas looks like so much fun. I'm glad Gary finally got a new pair of jeans. There is nothing like a great pair of jeans.

Elizabeth Jeffries said...

he guys i miss yall so much. i am glad that i can just hop onling and look at your pics on this blog. Miss you so much. glad to know that christmas was great. I love the winter pics they are so beautiful. I miss the snow so much.

Shana said...

Hey Mar...just wanted to say hi. I heard Monica might get you out here for a visit. I hope. That would be fun. Hope you are doing well. I finally started a blog, so if you want to take a peek the address is wellsweirdos.blogspot.com