
While in Pocatello my Niece has been begging me two spend the night at their house so this trip I spent two night with them them Slumber party was fun

This is Devin the oldest he was smart and slept on the coach didn't cause my any problem.

then there is Marin she was on my left side of the air Mattress. she was so funny the first night was pretty uneventful we read books one of their favorite things to do is to turn of the lights and I make up a Story!!

and Then there is Darin on my right side of the air Mattress what fun he brings to the table or should I say bed. first night not bad just rolled of the bed but next night it was a little ruff his feet loved my side By the end of the night I found my way up the stairs to the kids room.were there was no blankets because we took them all down stairs. so I slept under the sheet. All in all I am so glad I am able to do it love them all so much.
2 comments:
Cute photo's:) Miss ya Marlene:)
wow you have adorable nephews and nieces, that kevin is lucky his wife if a super model/woman
Post a Comment