Thursday, January 8, 2009

Next stop Garden Valley




We were on the road to Garden Valley by 12:00. Form Christmas eve to Christmas day they had gotten a couple of feet of snow so while the drive up there was beautiful. I was Glad Gary was driving !! It took a little longer to get there but it was way worth it. The last picture is of the bridge over the river to Gary's Mom house now in this picture you will notice a couple of things 1 it is big enough for one car.2 you have to go up hill as soon as you get off the bridge 3 it has been well sanded. Now when I was first introduced to this bridge it was not the case. It felt more like a sledding then driving a car you would have to keep the speed up or you would not make it up the other side, All whith out going in the river below needless to say I would cover my eyes and plug my ears the whole time!! I am greatfull for 4 wheel drive and sand.

No comments: