So after waiting for the Kitchen to get all cleaned up it was time for the presents! there was all kinds of excitement. The kids got just what they wanted as you can see by the smiles on their face everything form cloths,cameras,Little pet shops and last but not lest webkinz. know for me I was very spoiled I received two new per of pants a couple of shirts,lotion new head phones,a cartridge razor and yes even a thing of honey and candy as far as Gary I am not sure what made him the happiest but my favorite thing he got was a new pair of Jeans he has not had any for about 6 years and he looks hot. As a couple My brother Kevin and wife Robbin gave us a bunch of food for are food Storage it was so thoughtful and meant a lot to me.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Presents
So after waiting for the Kitchen to get all cleaned up it was time for the presents! there was all kinds of excitement. The kids got just what they wanted as you can see by the smiles on their face everything form cloths,cameras,Little pet shops and last but not lest webkinz. know for me I was very spoiled I received two new per of pants a couple of shirts,lotion new head phones,a cartridge razor and yes even a thing of honey and candy as far as Gary I am not sure what made him the happiest but my favorite thing he got was a new pair of Jeans he has not had any for about 6 years and he looks hot. As a couple My brother Kevin and wife Robbin gave us a bunch of food for are food Storage it was so thoughtful and meant a lot to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment