
This is my Domestic Sister in-law Robin if her Jars are empty she will fill them

while I was visiting last week she went to the store and came out with a Great deal on chicken breasts and was all excited to go home and can it !

look at the skills I have I was in charge with the knife I was in charge of trimming the fat and stuff it in the jar!

here are the jars going into the Pressure cooker Robbin had to leave and I watch the pot and put and put the little cap on the steam and I did a good job.

Robin got home in time to take credit for the whole thing in all honesty I whish I was more like her!!
2 comments:
She sounds amazing. And she's beautiful, too!
Sharon
Mar, look how talented you are! I don't touch raw meat and there you are smiling about it. You look like you could be on a cooking show in this pix.
P
Post a Comment