Saturday, May 31, 2008

Things are a Growing












well it has been almost 1 month since we planted are garden and it is really starting to to Grow I am
already tasting the Tomatoes. I am so greatful that Noelle helped me make them.












these are the flowers in front of my house now that I am not working I had the energy two plant some flowers ok lets be honest I would never have been able to do it without the help of Gary I just told him what to do as nice as posable after going to 4 stores two find the perfect flower I went with a different color also must give thanks to Holly and family for planting the small flowers

4 comments:

Vicki said...

You have such a green thumb. Very impressive.

Noelle said...

Your garden looks great. You should consider taking on the name of "gardener." Wouldn't that be good? I saw your flower garden in person this morning. (You were still sleeping.) It looks really nice.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

You must have wild plants if you have to put them in a cage.