Sunday, May 25, 2008
trying out diapers
My Maggie dog has start having potty troubles and after making me crazy going potty on the carpet she is about 9 years old and has done great in the past but all of a sudden she start peeing on on my carpet so I went out and bought dogie diapers and she looked so cute they even had a hole for her tail but they were to big she is so dainty kinda like me !!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm loving the doggie diapers. I'll bet Maggie feels so important with the extra clothes. Does Lucy make fun of her? Is Scout being a good boy while we are gone?
poor little maggie poops! it's a sad day when doggie's have to go to diapers. how did Allison's diaper work for her?
So, do Allison's diapers work any better than the other ones you tried? Keep us informed!
Post a Comment