Sunday, May 25, 2008

Miller




This is one of my friend Mandi W new Baby Boy his name is Miller Scott he is named after me (miller is my maiden name) I was lucky enough to spend some time with him so he could bound with me they were in Dental school and they are done and they are moving back to Utah and I will miss them so much.Mandi always helps me when I ask and even if I don't Mandi thanks for scrap booking with Me you are the best!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

What a little cutie. Congratulations on having a namesake.

Holly said...

Oh my heavens, your namesake is a serious cutie!

Vicki said...

Cute baby and way to have a baby named after you. I'm going to miss Mandy also. I would love to take over as your "scrap booking partner" if you'll have me.

Noelle said...

Hey, is Vickie trying to horn in on the BFF competition? It's not fair because I don't/can't scrapbook.