well yesterday my soon to be friend Noelle came over and showed me how to do a poll and being the deep thinker That am what would be better then Reality T.V. so let me know what you think
Well I am pretty simple I have a wonderful husband I have been married for 15 years. We were blessed with a daughter Madilyn Joy who past away when she was 9 months old. we know have two dogs named Lucy and Maggie
4 comments:
SO, what happens if you hate them all? Can I still vote for American Idol?!
Glad you had a lot of adventures today! Hope they were all fun.
Hey I voted today... I love amazing race..
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling bad.. call me if you need antyhing.. I am kid "free" during the day.
Holly, I voted for Big Brother (even though I think it is dumb) because Marlene told me to.
Marlene, what about american idol?! that is where my vote is! :) i wish voting for the american president was just as fun.
Post a Comment