Hey, hey, hey!! Nice picture...I thought I told you to delete that oh so lovely pic of me. Oh well. I downloaded the pic that had Monica in it and I will post it on my site since I didn't have that one.
What an excellent post! Well done. BTW, I have my garden mostly planned. Turns out you can have 9 bean plants per square instead of whatever I did last year, so I'm going to try it again. With peas you can have 8 plants per square. It might be worth it with 2 or maybe even 4 squares.
Hey, I know everyone in that picture. I LOVE Cindy. Where is she? What's she up to? I'm glad you got to get with your girlfriends. I'm also glad your room got cleaned. The question is. . .is it still clean? LOL
Well I am pretty simple I have a wonderful husband I have been married for 15 years. We were blessed with a daughter Madilyn Joy who past away when she was 9 months old. we know have two dogs named Lucy and Maggie
7 comments:
Hey, hey, hey!! Nice picture...I thought I told you to delete that oh so lovely pic of me. Oh well. I downloaded the pic that had Monica in it and I will post it on my site since I didn't have that one.
What an excellent post! Well done. BTW, I have my garden mostly planned. Turns out you can have 9 bean plants per square instead of whatever I did last year, so I'm going to try it again. With peas you can have 8 plants per square. It might be worth it with 2 or maybe even 4 squares.
You did a FAB job with the pics. And I love looking at them--although I am a bit jealous of the fun you were having!
About Emily and the helmet...it's her bicycle helmet and no one else even thought about a helmet. Guess Emily is the only smart one in our crew:).
Hey, I know everyone in that picture. I LOVE Cindy. Where is she? What's she up to? I'm glad you got to get with your girlfriends. I'm also glad your room got cleaned. The question is. . .is it still clean? LOL
Cindy, if your reading this......your better invite me to your blog!!! I've been cussing your name for 2 days now!
Monica, if you read this get my #from marlene and give me your email address!!!!
Post a Comment