Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lucy in the snow




We took Lucy out on Friday to play her favorite game of Stick.

5 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted the pictures. Pictures are always the most fun to look at anyway. Also, I love the look of your blog! Way to... watch Kathryn! Ha, ha. So, when are we going to play games? Jonas won't quit asking us about when he can see you again! OK, last thing... why am I not listed as a "friend" on your list of blogs??? Just post paulandandrea.blogspot.com I expect to see it up next time I visit your blog! Love Ya.

jamie said...

Hi Marlene, I just found your blog! can I be on your cool list as well? I'm adding you to mine. :) Can't wait for your updates.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Great action shot of lucy in the air! I'm impressed!

Machtyn said...

That's so cool. Scout got out of the backyard on Friday and took off down the road. Of course, on his way back he didn't take the easy way, nooo, he took the difficult way and bounded across the front yard in great leaps. I was bummed I didn't have the video camera ready.

Hey, if you have space, add me to your close and personal friends of marlene list. (http://machtyn.blogspot.com)

Noelle said...

Scout really likes the game of stick too. But his version of the game is find a stick, bring it in the house, and chew it into small pieces. It is not really my favorite game.