There is no need to follow up on this blog. The wonderful and awesome Noelle (the great) took care of it. Wow! She is really something else! I'm so lucky she is around!
Well I am pretty simple I have a wonderful husband I have been married for 15 years. We were blessed with a daughter Madilyn Joy who past away when she was 9 months old. we know have two dogs named Lucy and Maggie
3 comments:
The same thing happens to me all the time. I just move it. I'll show you.
There is no need to follow up on this blog. The wonderful and awesome Noelle (the great) took care of it. Wow! She is really something else! I'm so lucky she is around!
Nobody will ever realize that you wrote that.
That Noelle (the great) really is something else--she is moving in on the Best Friend title quickly . .. :)
Post a Comment