it hangs by my side doo
r it saysPut your trust In God
isn't as bad as you sometime think it is
it all works out don't worry
I say that to myself every morning.
It will all work out .
Put your trust in God,
and move forward in faith
and confidence in the future.
The Lord will not forsake us.
He will not forsake us.
If we will put our trust in him, if we will pray to him,
if we will live worthy of his blessings,
He will hear are prays.
So this is what I am doing moving forward in faith very great full that the lord will not forsake me on another note I am so great full for my friends
5 comments:
So glad you are blogging! can't wait to see what you have to share--love the wall hanging. Traci is a gem!
Love the quote, love President Hinckley, love Traci for making it for you and love that you shared this quote. Thanks Marlene.
Those are such beautiful words. I need to post that quote by my desk and read it every morning!
Things always seem to work out, i guess the fun is in seeing just how God is GOING to work them out, because it never seems to be the way I think it should go . . .
I guess that is why they call life an adventure!
Big Brother - my absolute favorite! Where else can you see a bunch of self-serving, hedonistic egomaniacs stab each other in the back! JK
thanks for returning the movies on time. Hope you liked them! I had a great time last night!
Post a Comment