What a day I have started to write something a couple different times and choose not to though it seems help. A few minutes ago Holly called it is just what I needed she made me laugh. For what ever reason my good leg has gone bad .So I didn't do the one thing I love to do go to work with my kids they make me happy so I spent all day on my couch wish I was some where different or some one different and how empty my house is . Tomorrow I will go for a three hour MRI so fun (uck) . but on the bright side gary is coming home with dinner. I am so lucky to have him and good friends.It amazing how life change from day to day My job for tonight is watch sum of American Idol.I am quite confident I can do this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Marlene--
I am so impressed. Your first assignment was done in record time!
I will pray that your MRI goes SUPER smooth, and that by tomorrow night you will have miraculously recovered :)
Now, make sure to BOO! really loud when Simon starts to critique each contestant on American Idol--no matter how much Gary may agree with him! And count how many times Paula (who really hates the performance) gropes for something nice to say, like, "I like your outfit", "I like your smile", etc.
And how many times Randy says "YO, DAWG!"
And be sure to look for Michael Johns with his heartmelting accent, and David Archuleta, who Sienna is convinced she is going to marry one day (he is Mormon, she reminds me often . . .)
I'll be calling you on a commericial, sometime between 9-9:30 to hear your report!
Good luck Marlene. We love you!!!!
Miss Mar - You are so amazing. We love you so much and our thoughts are with you
Love Ralph & Cheryl
I'll be thinking and praying for you today. Good luck.
Marlene, you amaze me. I hope things go well, I'm thinking of you. :)
Post a Comment