Sunday, February 24, 2008

My first Tag (thanks Noelle)

A - Attached or single: very much so Attached (15 years)
B - Best Friend: my Gary though I would be lost with out my girl friends
C - Cake or Pie: cake with cream cheese frosting
D - Day of Choice: Thursday for what ever Reason I fell like I made it threw the wea
E - Essential Item(s): Diet Coke
F - Favorite Color: yellow
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: hmm, they are both so good. but I prefer fish
H - Hometown: Pocatello Idaho
I - Indulgence(s): Andra's chocolates and Gary's Italian cream cake
J - January or July: January
K - Kids: 1 daughter Madilyn Joy 9-8-96 to 6-13-07 my angel
L - Life Wouldn't Be Complete Without: my Gary
M- Marriage date 12-29-92
N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Its kind of crazy but in a restaurant my back can't be where people come in I am afraid some one will stab me
Q - Quote(s): that that is is
R - Reason To Smile: the kids I work with I love them
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag Six: Andrea, Holly Mandy Sarah Vicki Katheryn
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I am a farmers daughter and loved it
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: me like a my Meat
W - Worst Habit: Diet Coke
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X- ray I guess
Y - Your Favorite Food: baked Potatoes

2 comments:

Holly said...

Too wierd--Dina has the same phobia as you. I have never even thought about that. So, I will always be the one to happily take a chance at being stabbed! I am trying not to laugh that you are from Idaho and your favorite food is baked potatoes. Maybe that is why we have to move to Idaho, so Kayla's potato obsession won't seem so wierd. . .

Vicki said...

Who would stab you? Well, I guess you never know. And I'm the first to say that diet coke is not a bad habit. It just can't be--I love it also.

I want to know if you every milked cows or had to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to feed animals?

It was fun reading!!!