Saturday, August 29, 2009

So fun

Well in Sacramento I spent a lot of time with two of my Cousin Missy & Lori we had so much fun we spent a lot of time just laughing at each other.
One of are adventure happened at 12am the night before Aunts funeral we had to go to Walmart to get some copies of some pictures for the next day(note to self photo dept. closed @12am) we had no luck at that so we were looking at the cloths there and Missy said when they were handing out boobs she wasn't in that line !so i told here she thought one helping of butt was so good she went back for seconds !we were talking about are problem areas. needles to say we were their for hour and half . we got back to the house and I went zooming in on my scooter .Lori had gone first and opened the door but failed to turn on the lights. Lori's mom had put her kids to bed and the they were sleeping on the floor.so as I went zooming in I hit her oldest kids head with my scooter who put kids to sleep in front of the door! then I ran over the other kids foot it was crazy!!!
they were great helps to me .I have to give Lori a big thank you she was a lot of help with out her Don't know if i Would of made it she was very patient with me thank Lori! she pick me up put me to bed and just waited on me .