5-10-1938 to 7-27-09
I couldn't move on in my Blog with out saying a little about My Aunt joy!she was the reason we went to Sacramento .I call her the original because I was named after her we called her aunt Joy!but her first name was Marlene I not sure how we start to call her aunt Joy but after working with kids know that Marlene is hard for them to say . she went to Joy and I went to mar .Aunt joy was the kind of person you wanted to be around,happy,giving and always had time for you.I often thought I would grow up and be like her which I am not yet.she got married late in life and never had kids off her own. so she made her Nieces and nephew all feel special. this picture was taken in May at Women's Conference in Provo I am so Grateful to been able to go and to see her !you can never bet the Original !
1 comment:
How awesome it is that you were able to go to women's conference and run into her and get a picture with her! Grateful to Pearl's girls for helping convince you to go! Joy looks really happy--just like you!
Post a Comment