She has juvenile Diabetes she was diagnosed when she was 8 and back then I remember going to the hospital and pushing her up and down the hallways Chet her little bro and his wife Treasa drove us. we had a good visit but more then that we played cards! to make the time go by faster.
I have to give props to Kendra she has to do this 3 times a weak ! this has been going on for year and half I think she is amazing she has a great out look on life I can learn a lot from her.
2 comments:
Is that your big gulp in the sitting on the table?
What a trooper! Three times a week is intense (and I am not a big fan of needles!) You were great for going with her to keep her company! Hey--when are you going to post pics of the crafts you made up in GV? Your fans are waiting!
Post a Comment