Monday, August 31, 2009

Hazard Lake

Last month we went to Hazard Lake it was fun and very relaxing !Hazard lake is a place that Gary family would go during the summer for family Reunions and Vacations the first year we were married I was lucky enough to go I had so much fun fishing hiking and most of all laughing and eating licorice because "it makes you mouth Happy".the next year I couldn't go because I had Girls camp! that year was the last year they got pushed out by a forest fire that was 14 years ago if I did my math right. I was a little nervous about going because of my scooter . even though I couldn't fish ,it was great I played games with mom,listen to Hairspray. when mom was fishing. and just sat and listen to music!and best of all I at fish!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

It looks like y'all had a ton of fun--it looks pretty out there--I guess I may have to go investigate one day!