Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Scout comes to play





Scout came to play for a weak while his mom dad and sister went to the beach . Scout told me he thought they loved him but it was him or the lap top and they took the lap top. We have talked to Scout and I assured him that staying with us was better then the beach I think it worked this year but he won't be young forever and I am not sure how much longer he will go for this idea.but with a little coaxing and friendly sniffing and all is well.
After much playing and sniffing they were all
tuckered out for about 10 min Lucy loves having a play mate that has as much energy as she dose poor Maggi just likes to lick Lucy not so much Fun

5 comments:

Noelle said...

I wanted to bring Scout, but Jeff insisted on the laptop. He's really better off, though, all the sand in his hair would have really bugged him.

Machtyn said...

Ahh, seeing those pictures makes me miss Scout. But I bet he's having so much fun he's forgotten about his Mommy and Daddy. Anyway, I think he would have just LOVED the ocean. Though, I don't think he would have been able to keep his balance in the rough surf today. (I'm sure pictures are upcoming on Noelle's blog.)

Jeffrey and Monica said...

i think scouts head fits in lucy's mouth!

Holly said...

Im with Monica--I am a little worried for Scout's safety--but, maybe Lucy is just getting back at Scout for waking her up so early in the morning. . .

Andrea G. said...

How come our dog wasn't invited? Is it because Tess is too fat? I bet Dina is feeding her fried chicken and biscuits all day long. I hope she still fits through the doorway when we get back.