Tuesday, May 20, 2008
My Weekend
I had a great weekend I was able to take in a soccer game of Capri on Saturday morning She played Great ( I would put a picture in here But her Mom has not posted them yet ) after that I had the horner to be at the sealing of our friends Jeff and Noel I was the official babysitter before the sealing and I got to get her dressed. she is such a good baby here is a picture of me and Rachelle(I stole for Noelle's blog)
after that we went a B.B.Q than we went and got some flowers and mulch for the front yard we have lived her for two years and there has been nothing but weeds the flower bed stay tuned for those picture and I will give and up date on my garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I got behind yesterday. I really appreciate you for helping out with Rachel on Saturday. She was so beautiful when she came into the sealing room. Thank you so much for sharing that special day with Jeff and me.
think nothing of it
thanks for the reminder
I like the doctor chef's comment. That sounds about right!
Post a Comment