
Okay so yesterday was a pretty normal day with a few exception I started my day with my morning diet coke then off to a Doctors appointment after which I garbed a fountain diet coke (my favorite way to drink)on my way home . I came home put mt feet up and relaxed .for about an later Holly called to see if I wanted to grab a pizza and keep the kids entertained for awhile so I grab a can Of diet coke and went to pick all the kids up exempt Jericho he was all ready with us this all took about 1 hour by this time my diet coke was gone but I was okay because we were going out eat and would get another one there .When we were down eating I of course wanted to get a to go cup but Knowing if I did that the kids might want to and could cause a problem.so I didn't. We were in the car for about 2 more hours with out a drink It was awful my mouth was so dry and by the end all I could think of was I NEED A DIET COKE.!!!!! Needles to say I know believe I have a Addiction problem and the sad thing I am not ready to change
10 comments:
Cool picture, and an obvious addiction, since I did have a whole case of water in the trunk, which you refused. . .
Hey, the first step is to recognize that you have a problem . . .
haha poor marlene! i had no idea you were suffering the whole time we were out!
What does this say, it's all in symbols.
monica- i think its just your computer. im using a different one and i see what you mean. Um. go to the library and use their computer? i dunno lol XD
Marlene, I still have some fudge, that is unless Jeff finished it off already. Kayla, thanks, I told Jeff about the problem and he thinks it's an updated font that maybe we don't have b/c out computer is older. Glad to know I'm not crazy and someone else saw it too!
Hey I can read it now!! I'm well aware of the addiction. I'm also well aware of what happens when you try to go off of d. coke. I support the addiction whenever I can!
Well I can't read it either and this is a laptop-not old at all. Looks cool though. Marlene I never recieved the email addresses. Could you try again-PLEASE:)!
I just copied the text and sent it to word and change it to a different font and I was able to read it. Who didn't already know you had an addiction to DIET COKE????HAHAHEHE:).
Ok Marlene, time for a new post!
Post a Comment