Okay it has been to long since my last post I have gone through a phase where I haven't had anything of interest to write about my life has become quit boring . here are some picture of my friend Sianna this was my first field hockey game it was great fun, and she played like a pro !!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
It has been to long
Okay it has been to long since my last post I have gone through a phase where I haven't had anything of interest to write about my life has become quit boring . here are some picture of my friend Sianna this was my first field hockey game it was great fun, and she played like a pro !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back! Nothing like having a computer that works to help your blogging along.
Post a Comment