Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hand and foot

Last night we played a mean game of hand and foot with Holly and Steve C it was great fun and me and Gary won which makes it even better. its funny this is a game that my Mom and Dad play all the time well at least as much as mom can get my dad to play. and I would of never guessed that I would get Gary to play as much as I do he is not a big Game playing Pearson I was just wondering am I getting old when these are the things I look froward to??

3 comments:

Kayla Casos said...

I could hear you guys laughing forever! And there was this one point where you and mom just completely CRACKED UP. It was funny listening to you guys x3

traci said...

No, you are not getting old. It's called, "finding the joy in the little things." You realize that it is all these little things added up that we find happiness. I am not much of a game person, but when you get one that gets 4 adults laughing hard, it is worth replaying!

Holly said...

If you are getting old, then I am getting old, and I would rather just not think about it. It is much more fun just to play and laugh!