Its been awhile since I have done a post and I was looking through my Pictures and I found these and they made me smile so I decided to post them this is My friend Makay and his mom Mandy they came over to help me it is funny how kids love to come over and play it makes me very happy then I realize it is not really me it is my dogs.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Just some Pictures
Its been awhile since I have done a post and I was looking through my Pictures and I found these and they made me smile so I decided to post them this is My friend Makay and his mom Mandy they came over to help me it is funny how kids love to come over and play it makes me very happy then I realize it is not really me it is my dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As long as it's you that has the dogs, the kids will always like you for your good judgment in pets.
You are so silly!!!I just decided our privacy is just not worth all the hassel of having everyone getting on to me for having it private:) Those are cute pic's.
very cute! I am sure they come to see you as well right??
Post a Comment