
Ok so I have a friend coming to town this weak which is great I can't wait to see her but getting ready for her to come takes a little work. I have this room which is the room that everything that doesn't have a spot or I am just in a hurry not to see any more goes and then I shut the door well that room is the guest room (ahhhh) and it is worst then normal. so as I thought I would start working on it nice and slow which I am . I thought y'all might think I am some kind of slob but the rest of my house is clean even my scrape booking room.really it is. Any way I might be stalling or I might not have anything else going on in my life which ever one it is I thought if I post this it would motivate me to get it down so I can show my room when it is all clean anyway say I not the only one like this .
7 comments:
You are not the only one like that. Of course I'm nothing like this, but I'm sure there are those who don't keep their house immaculate. Oh, wait, I am exactly like this, maybe a lot worse!
ummmm.... I have an entire basement that looks like that... much worse trust me
Even with my house TRYING desperately to stay clean, my two dumping places are my closet and the laundry room . . . Cleaning it all up is just so unfun. Now, you COULD just throw it all in the suitcase that is on the bed, and then throw the suitcase in the closet . . .
As sad as this is to say....my guest room looks so much worse. I'm the queen of throwing stuff in there that I don't have time to deal w/. I'll call to check on you to make sure you didn't get lost in there! Good luck.
Marlene, I would love to come and help you organize it (you know that I have a sickness for this kind of thing) if you would like me to. You would just have to put up with Molly.
I think we all have one of those... my hiding place is the study closet!! I mean, no one sees it, so it's okay, right??!!
Everyone has a spot--mine used to be my guest room too. Now it's the back of the van for showings. I do get compulsive about it too, but sometimes I'm just out of time. Hope you have fun with your friend in town!
Post a Comment