Sunday, March 23, 2008

I did it

I did It rest a sure all you fretters the guest room was cleaned in time. It makes me so happy when it is clean I will go in and sit on the bed and just smile and think why don't I always keep it this clean?








Lets give credit were credit is due thanks Mandi your a star!!!

8 comments:

Noelle said...

The room looks fabulous. When can you come over and take care of my mess?

Holly said...

The room looks fabulous. Where did you put all of that stuff!!!
I'll come de-junk for you once a week, I am getting VERY good at it. . .

Kayla Casos said...

sweet! you did a great job =3

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Looks awesome, want to do my house next?

Noelle said...

Hey, I asked first.

Davis said...

Miss ya already!! Thanks for everything--especially the clean room sister!!:)

stefanie said...

Holla!!! Marlene my friend! Like you even have a blog and I don't know it! I'm glad I found it...um, I've been a slacker but I have had the names of the meds I've been telling you about...be waiting for my call! Your house looks ca-Ute! Invite me over to vacuum would ya?!!

Davis said...

where's your new blog-slacker:)!!!