Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Donuts & Diet Coke









Last Saturday we got about a foot of snow it was beautiful! Friday I had talk to holly on the phone and she said if we wanted her homemade donuts she was making them 10:00am tomorrow and if you have ever had her donuts you know you want them !! so I told Gary to get me up and he did. I look outside and saw all the snow and said to are we going ? He said what else are we going to do so we got things together and were on are way. Being the good person that I am and my quest to get them to like me I always take diet coke for everyone. It makes the kids very happy, even Jericho knows whats good!! after the donuts we played a game called the settlers of zarahemla which was fun except when I was distracted Sienna and Gary made a deal that stopped me from winning. All that means no diet coke for Sienna. Thanks Holly we love coming over. So this post has taken me almost 2 hours so sorry the pictures are not in order but I think you can figure it out

7 comments:

Noelle said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go to Holly's for donuts! I probably would never have made it in my car, but still . . . I want them. Cute pictures, though.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

I keep hearing about these donuts, I guess my invite got lost in the mail?

Holly said...

hey--

it's all about who you know and when you call me! Donuts are a somewhat last minute idea--usually when our Saturdays are completely free and Steve is busy or out of town(he is NOT a party person . . .)

Marlene thanks for posting the pics. AND of course, for the diet coke. (and oil to fry the donuts in) (and company on an incredibly snowy day).

Vicki said...

Wow how fun was that? Then you got lucky enough to come to my house for dinner. You Gardners are so popular. It's because you are toooooooo fun to be with.

Heather said...

So glad you are blogging--and I love your set up. It was great to see you guys on sat!

Andrea G. said...

Yay! I'm so glad I made the list of blog friends! I love the post of your donut outing. I think we should get Holly to do an American Idol party with her famous donuts... No Pressure! Fun Post! We still need to plan our game night.

Noelle said...

New post time!