Sunday, January 23, 2011

time out for women


The week before Thanksgiving Me and my Morher-in-law went down to Utah to my sisster in law for thanksgiving. but more inportant we went to time out for women I feel very blessed to have in-laws that I love to be
around and will put up with me!

Cheryl made it so fun and we were so prepared for the weekend of fun and leaning and inspiration. she gave us a bag with everything we could possible needed everything from a notebook and pen to a necklaces and it wouldn't be a Survival kit with out snack

just when I thought it was a secret I was proven wrong they all know I am special needs we got a good laugh over this

I am so great full for Cheryl who goes out of her way to do so much for me I she is more then family she is my friend !



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love you too! You are the bestest sister in law ever!