The last part of our trip was to Chery; and Ralph's house for no other reason to play a little and celebrate her birthday we went up to park to have a little culture city we had a great time Cheryl decided that it was a good thing to have me a round if for no other reason best parking and seats and all because I am a gimp! I always have a great time with Cheryl weather we are fishing off a raft or laying with paper or just sitting around talking. I am was again so gratefully for fantastic in-laws and more then that a friend I am on my way back up to Utah and I told my self that this post had to be done before I left so it is a good thing I woke up with my legs hurting right?
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Deer Valley
The last part of our trip was to Chery; and Ralph's house for no other reason to play a little and celebrate her birthday we went up to park to have a little culture city we had a great time Cheryl decided that it was a good thing to have me a round if for no other reason best parking and seats and all because I am a gimp! I always have a great time with Cheryl weather we are fishing off a raft or laying with paper or just sitting around talking. I am was again so gratefully for fantastic in-laws and more then that a friend I am on my way back up to Utah and I told my self that this post had to be done before I left so it is a good thing I woke up with my legs hurting right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a fun time we had - that one is stored in the memory books forever. thanks again for such a fabulous birthday weekend. Can't wait to see you.
It is NEVER good thing that you woke up with your legs hurting. :(
Post a Comment