Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shemai

My oldest niece was Married and sealed to her Husband Josh this summer so me and Gary went on went on a Road trip as I was packing for this trip we realized it was the first time we packed to go on a trip together since we were first married first stop Pocatello were we went to a bridal shower for my niece and was able to help my sister with a few last minute things this is truly the best part of being back in Idaho!


this is a picture of me ,my sister and Mom I thought it turned out pretty good









my sisters Family outside the temple









My niece middle name is Joy after me I was lucky enough to live with my sister and her Husband when Shemai was an infant this brought a special place in my Heart was am very grate full for her and all my Niece and nephews
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Great pic of the 3 of you! Congrats to your neice.