

after all the food was gone it can only be time for one thing Craft time with Cheryl!for several years I have been able to get together with Cheryl to do my Christmas cards and make some kind of craft last year I thought I would be supper women and try to kill Cheryl with one to many crafts so I tried to keep it simple this year. so I got started on my cards did 8 Notebooks for Christmas gifts made these cute blocks that had different 4 letter words for different holiday on them and they are so cute and of course I did mine wrong it was funny I was looking at my mother in laws and keep trying to tell her she was doing hers wrong and she was not getting it so I was fine you will see at the end and she will wish she would listen to me well the laugh was on me mine was wrong oh well we had a good laugh at me

well you can see what the dogs were doing while we were playing Sam and Riley love to play together I like to think if we had kids they would be a lot like are dogs they would love to play together and love to make a mess and because they would me and Cheryl kids there would love to see how much they could get away with!

and Lucy would be in amazement with how much energy those young pups have!
1 comment:
I have next years already figured out. We will just have to get a hotel to do it in :) so that you can play with us. Or somehow set up permanent shop downstairs.
Post a Comment