The first weekend in October one of my best friends Aimee came to visit me it had been years since I have seen her! We went to High school together and then were roommates at Ricks. I love her so much she is so giving she made my wending dress and all the center pieces.in the pictures are her 5 kids . it was a great visit
what?...no pictures of my visit at Christmas. We even stayed 2 nights at your house. No stories of how Lucy was naughyty and slept on the couch with Ralph? No pictures of stay up late and watch movies? Happy New Year dinner of yummy Lamb? It's ok - I love ya no matter what. Thanks for the update.
Well I am pretty simple I have a wonderful husband I have been married for 15 years. We were blessed with a daughter Madilyn Joy who past away when she was 9 months old. we know have two dogs named Lucy and Maggie
1 comment:
what?...no pictures of my visit at Christmas. We even stayed 2 nights at your house. No stories of how Lucy was naughyty and slept on the couch with Ralph? No pictures of stay up late and watch movies? Happy New Year dinner of yummy Lamb? It's ok - I love ya no matter what. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment