so this year we went to Pocatello for thanksgiving My sister Tami was the host she has the biggest house it was really good ! we had two turkeys one oven baked and the other was deep fried oh yea we had a ham two!it was a fast trip because gar had to be back for a Show white Christmas!

this was the kid Table there I thought I had a picture of the grown up table but no such luck I most have got in side tracked. this are Tami 5 youngest they are Thor,Brittany,Danny, Jaynell,Cianna,Crystal.you know when the kid table includes Tami's 3 oldest and she is 17!!no wonder I have Gray hair!
this was the kid Table there I thought I had a picture of the grown up table but no such luck I most have got in side tracked. this are Tami 5 youngest they are Thor,Brittany,Danny, Jaynell,Cianna,Crystal.you know when the kid table includes Tami's 3 oldest and she is 17!!no wonder I have Gray hair!
Of coarse Mom and Dad were there! it must have been a good meal dad cleaned his Plate hes such a good example!
While we were eating my brother Kevin called and said to save him some pie. He had been in Utah with his in-laws for thanksgiving and they decided that it would be funnier to come play games with us then to stay there. you will notice that Gary and My Dad are not at the table! it gets a little loud when we get together I think they wee on the other side of the house watching T.V.. I love to play games with my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment