Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family so fun!!to see !

at the end of september my cousin form Illinos came out west for a conferenc he is a pastor of a christian church and a great guy! his family allways lived in illinios so I didnt see him as much as the reast of my familly. in the picture is Kirk the tall one in back Becky whose house wew were at,me and lori with out her I woouldnt of been able to go shes got the wheels and is nioce enough to think of me

this is a picture of my uncle Milo and Aunt Loise
Here I am with my cousins husband Gary he is great a corn farmer and yes he is holding up one finger because Iam his favorite cousin in law if that is a thing !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

As much as I miss you here, I'm so glad you have family to hang out with!