Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crafting with Cheryl






after the canning and the work is down it is tiime to craft! so the next day was so fun cheryl is so crafty and shares her knowlege so I can apper more crafty! thanks cheryl.so we made this cute Magents boreds and we got a see tthrew calaneder it is 12 by 12 and every month I put a different scrapebook page under it so cute! then the boo it is probaly my fav Halloween decoration. the Halloween picture and last but not least the spider! wich were a bigg hit!well we worked the dogs played don't think Milley was a big fan of this. after all the work was done we talked about are next get together.I cznt wait andnce it took me more then a month to get post this this is my fireplace mantel I love it !
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness - what a couple of hotties! You are so awesome. Your Mantle looks fabulous and your spooky banner - WOW!
Can't wait to see you. I hope you get on the road early :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had fun. I love the magnetic board. I hope you had a great time.

Spencer said...

The crafts look great. You are amazing! Looks like you stay really busy with all you do.

Karen said...

So LOVE your Halloween mantle! And can't wait for a little craftiness to come my way. . . :)

Davis said...

Marlene...those are so fabulous!!! I love all those cute decorations!!!

Anonymous said...

Those crafts are amazing. Good job! Of course I am not surprised, you are talented in the crafty area. :) Love and miss you!

traci said...

Those are all so cute. It's like you had your own little Super Saturday. I miss you Marlene.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

If you wanted to make a BOO for me I would send you some JUJU Fish! Just puttin' that out there.