Sunday, September 27, 2009

this says it all


this is my little brother we were playing cards and I was trying to explain something to him I don't remember what it was but I am sure it was important . oh surprise he not listening to me. now I am a quit girl and don't speak much so when I do you should listen ! He looks so proud of him self! grrrr
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Kevin. He looks so care free and really like "himself". I'm glad it was captured.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Let me guess.....you were explaining Hand and Foot? lol

Davis said...

lol:)!! We need to play games together again soon i miss u Mar!!

Anonymous said...

I can totally tell that he is your brother. You all have the same great smile and eyes. It is good to see you are keeping up on your card playing skills.