So we are off to the corn field to get some corn for lunch I was so proud of me for being able to get in to the back of the truck all by myself (ok a little help from the kids) the thing that makes me laugh about this picture is, as I got in by myself getting out was a different story.So I asked my brother to help me out of the truck as I was trying to figure out the best way to tackle this problem ,my brother had the bright Idea to left me out ! you might not know it from the picture but I am not the smallest of girls,and I hate to be picked up!! In fact when Gary tries to I drop to the floor .so he picks me up like you would hold a baby and spun me around all I remember is holding on closing my eyes and picturing in my head were and how he would drop me !
Sunday, September 27, 2009
off we go
So we are off to the corn field to get some corn for lunch I was so proud of me for being able to get in to the back of the truck all by myself (ok a little help from the kids) the thing that makes me laugh about this picture is, as I got in by myself getting out was a different story.So I asked my brother to help me out of the truck as I was trying to figure out the best way to tackle this problem ,my brother had the bright Idea to left me out ! you might not know it from the picture but I am not the smallest of girls,and I hate to be picked up!! In fact when Gary tries to I drop to the floor .so he picks me up like you would hold a baby and spun me around all I remember is holding on closing my eyes and picturing in my head were and how he would drop me !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Miss you Mar! When you coming back to Kentucky for another visit?
I love that he picked you up, oh I wish I could have seen that!
What, no pictures of Halloween decorations?
Post a Comment