Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cousins

this I a picture At my cousin Becky's house. Last month my cousin Missy came down from Seattle to see Lori and me and we decided to go and see my cousin Becky! in Casteleford. So we decided to invite all of are cousins and call it a cousin Reunion ! and with two weeks notice these are the ones that could make it!!the first picture of my cousins that could make it. there is one outlaw on the end .I firmly believe he wouldn't have been there but it was his house, lets be honest the farm can get a little loud!!(oh surprise)we had so much fun,everything from playing cards to riding motorcycles ( don't you freight I was on a four wheeler) what would a party be without food and a lot of it.
this is a picture of all the kids that were there they had a great time at Becky's farm ! they did every thing from a water slide to swing and least not forget the kitten they were loved!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: